Using your shampoo bar is really easy. See the tips bellow for a great experience:
1. Wet your hair in the shower. Rinse your hair in warm water from your shower so it is completely saturated. The wetter your hair is, the easier it is to apply the shampoo.[On average, this should take about 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Get your shampoo bar slightly wet in the shower. To easily apply the shampoo, it is helpful to lather it up slightly before use. Hold it under the stream of water from the shower head and rub it around in your hands. You can also warm it up in your hands a bit as you get it wet.Do this for about 10 to 30 seconds.
3. Rub the shampoo bar directly onto your scalp with gentle pressure. Once the shampoo bar is slightly wet and warm, bring the bar to the top of your head. Rub the shampoo bar back and forth across the top of your head until your hair and scalp are very soapy. If you have very thick hair, you may also need to part your hair down the middle and/or ear-to-ear so you can reach all areas of your scalp.The amount of shampoo you need will depend on your particular hair type. On average, you have enough shampoo when your scalp is very sudsy.
4. Work the shampoo through your hair after it is lathered up. Once your scalp is covered in a base layer of soapy bubbles, focus on massaging the shampoo into your scalp. The shampoo will move on its own to the ends of your hair. Evenly distribute the product across all of your hair for a thorough clean.For a massaging effect, move your fingertips (but not your nails) back and forth across your scalp as you do this.
5. Rinse your hair completely. Once your scalp and hair are clean, place your head under the stream of water, and wash out the shampoo bubbles and residue. Continue rinsing your hair until all of the shampoo is removed.This may take a few minutes depending on how thick your hair is.