REUSABLE COTTON MASKS | PACK OF 5
REUSABLE COTTON MASKS | PACK OF 5
GREEN TAILORS | REUSABLE FACE MASKS | PACK OF 5
Reusable face masks with filter pocket - Random Colors
These face masks are not meant to replace a medical/surgical grade mask.
Made with double layer of cotton with four pleats for full coverage. There's also an inner pocket to allow for a filter to be inserted.
ECO-FRIENDLY | HANDMADE | ZERO WASTE
- Bege and Grey masks: 100% Recycled Cotton; Made of a double layer of thick recycled cotton fabric.
- Olive Green, Dark Red and Dark Yellow masks: Made of a double layer of 100% Cotton.
- Elastics that can be applied on each ear
- Single piece with a small opening to insert TNT filters (i.e: Coffee filters, napkins, vaccum cleaner filter or other waterproof material)
- Measurements when folded: Approximately 20cm x 8 cm
- Handmade in Portugal
How to Use
- Before use, wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Open mask, hold the elastics and apply mask to the face, fixate each elastic around each ear. Unfold mask and adjust to nose and chin. Avoid touching the area of the mask that is in direct contact with your nose and your mouth.
- After each use or in case the mask gets wet or dirty, please wash the mask in hot water at 60º Celsius.
- Do not dry clean and/or iron.
- Store the mask in a dry and clean place until you reuse it.
- Reusable masks, up to 5 times between each wash.
- These items are indicated for both children and adults.
- Don't share your mask with others
- Exchange mask when it show signs of humidity or becomes dirty
- Please discard the mask when it show signs of deterioration or when function is compromised.
- Wash before first use.
How to Wash
- Bege and Grey masks: 100% Recycled Cotton;
- Olive Green, Dark Red and Dark Yellow masks: 100% Cotton
- Handmade and produced in Portugal by our team. This product follows the most important health standards requested by the WHO and European authorities for social protection masks. The materials are sourced locally, just using 100% cotton and/or 100% recycled cotton. Portugal as a long-lasting history of producing the best premium fabrics in the world. This exactly what our masks are made from.
How does subscription works
Very good, the quality of the product really satisfying
Thank you so much for doing this, it has been absolutely atrocious to see how many disposable masks find themselves scattered on the streets of the city, its so important that there are brands like you that are thinking of environmentally friendly products whilst this crisis is going on. I was so happy to see the thank you handwritten on the package a very cute gesture! Overall the mask are really lovely! i find the elastic can be a little painful around the ears but nothing a little adjusting cant solve. Overall the colours are beautiful and the material comfortable! Again, very happy!
Comfortable! They fit thigh on, and dosent move. Easy to breathe. First time i used them for e few hours at a time, my ears hurt, but after a few wears, they dont anymore! :)
I recommended green tailors, my masks are very beautiful and helpful
The masks come highly recommended. They are very sturdy. For those who breathe through their mouth these won't budge. The light ones are of thicker material so possibly for long use they might be too much but other than that they are very safe and durable.